Datactor Informatics provides end-to-end publishing services for both print and electronic media. We have expertise and knowledge in managing all workflows.
Our services includes
- Typesetting from manuscript.
- Data capture and conversion.
- Editorial services comprising of technical editing and copy editing.
- Design and graphics services, including scanning, file conversion, redrawing and relabeling of artwork.
- Electronic content delivery.
Datactor Informatics provides editorial services excelled in copy editing, technical editing & substantive editing with widely accepted standard and author specific style guidelines.
We address the following domains
- Academic and scientific
- Commerce, marketing and management
- Finance and Trade
- Humanities and social sciences
- Medical and health related
Datactor Informatics ensure consistency in all style aspect and usage of terms. Editor acts a bridge between authors and publishers in transforming ideas into content. Parameters we consider during editing works are
- Document concept
- Intended use
- Jargons and Technical terms
- Indexing for keywords
Datactor Informatics provides Graphics / Illustration Services for books, manuals, journals, brochures, advertisements and reference works. Our work starts from visualizing the concept and design to final output of the product / project.
- Illustrations using
- Hand sketching
- ChemDraw for chemical structures
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Raster/Vector processing
- Relabelling and redrawing
- Color enhancement and manipulation
- Digital proofing
Datactor Informatics offer a full range of Scientific/Technical/Medical (STM) publishing solutions. We support STM publishers to address their specific production and composition requirements to realize the full value of their information assets. We achieve this using a combination of experienced team adept at production and technical processes, tools and technologies developed specifically for delivering content in ready-to-publish formats.
DDatactor Informatics adheres to international standards in STM publishing and uses a variety of style templates, XML-first component-based HTML5 workflow, advanced search-and-replace functions, automation scripts to enable cost-effective deliveries and high-quality solutions to clients, especially in terms of math and equation rendering, complex table execution, etc, in the quickest possible turn-around time.
Datactor Informatics’ STM eBook conversion services, include
- XML coding and composition using InDesign, Quark, LaTex, etc., in combination with integrated NLM DTD or any other custom DTD
- XML-based typesetting and workflows conforming to the editorial/submission guidelines of specific journals
- Designing the page layout/templates, and graphics /illustrations /line art
- MathML for converting mathematical equations and formulas
- Indexing, scanning, OCR, digitization
- XML-first workflows. Conversion, tagging, formatting/styling
- Producing deliverables in multiple file formats compatible with variety of devices like Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Sony eReader, Apple, Google, Samsung and other Android devices.
With our STM publishing solutions, we aim to help publishers, universities and academic institutions in maximizing the value of their content both, offline and online. We are proficient at delivering STM solutions for a variety of academic disciplines, including Engineering & Technology, Science, IT/ Computers /Mobile, Chemical, Energy, Mechanical, Electrical/ Telecommunications, Civil/ Construction, Medical/ Pharmaceuticals, etc., in the preferred file formats, while accurately rendering information from STM journals and articles, formatting the content and presenting it for enhanced reading experience on multiple devices.
Get in Touch to Learn More!
For more information about our STM solutions/ STM books conversion services, please drop us a line at info@datactorinformatics.