Datactor Informatics provides end-to-end digital publishing services for both print and electronic media. We have expertise and knowledge in managing workflows.
Our services include
- Typesetting from the manuscript.
- Data capture and conversion.
- Editorial services comprising of technical and copy editing.
- Design and graphics services, including scanning, file conversion, redrawing and relabelling of artwork.
- Electronic content delivery.
We provide Graphics / Illustration Services for books, manuals, journals, brochures, advertisements and reference works. Our work starts from visualizing the concept and design to the final output of the product/project.
Softwares we use::
– InDesign – Quark Xpress – LaTeX – 3B2 – Word.
– English – Spanish – Italian – French – German – Dutch – Portuguese.
– Typesetting InDesign – Files conversions from Xpress to InDesign – Word file editing for print-ready PDF – And more…
We offer a full range of Scientific/Technical/Medical (STM) publishing solutions. We support STM publishers to address their specific production and composition requirements to realize the full value of their information assets. We achieve this using a combination of experienced teams adept at production and technical processes, tools and technologies developed specifically for delivering content in ready-to-publish formats.
Datactor adheres to international standards in STM publishing and uses a variety of style templates, XML-first component-based HTML5 workflow, advanced search-and-replace functions, automation scripts to enable cost-effective deliveries and high-quality solutions to clients, especially in terms of math and equation rendering, complex table execution, etc, in the quickest possible turn-around time.
Get in Touch to Learn More!
For more information about our STM solutions/ STM books conversion services, please drop us a line at sales@datactorinformatics